This meditation focuses on cleansing and activating your Solar Plexus Chakra which can be the core reason for many issues in a person's life.
The seven chakras are core energy centres. You’ll find them all throughout your body, from the crown of your head to the bottom of your back.
The Solar Plexus Chakra, located between the navel and solar plexus, is the core of our personality, our identity, of our ego. The third chakra is the centre of willpower. While the Sacral chakra seeks pleasure and enjoyment, the third chakra is all about the perception of who you are. The gift of this chakra is sensing your personal power, being confident, responsible, and reliable. The third chakra is the centre of your self-esteem, your willpower, self-discipline, as well as warmth in your personality. The energy of this chakra allows you to transform inertia into action and movement. It allows you to meet challenges and mover forward in your life. The main challenge for the third chakra is to use your personal power in a balanced manner. What does that mean? It means consciously harnessing the energy of the solar plexus chakra. It means being proactive rather than reactive or inactive. Beings with excessive third chakra energy react to life circumstances, they have emotional outbursts and are often stressed out. Therefore, the main meanings associated with the third chakra are:
· Will, personal power
· Taking responsibility for one’s life, taking control
· Mental abilities, the intellect
· Forming personal opinions and beliefs
· Making decisions, setting the direction
· Clarity of judgments
· Personal identity, personality
· Self-assurance, confidence
When the Solar Plexus chakra is open and the energy in this centre is balanced, these functions naturally find a clear and effortless outlet. However, in case the flow of energy is disturbed, whether because the Manipura chakra is overactive or blocked, symptoms may range from energetic and emotional to physical.
On one side, a balanced solar plexus chakra makes it easy to find balance between your personal power and harmonious relationships with others; on the other side, an imbalanced third chakra could undermine your self-esteem and social life.
When the Solar Plexus chakra is balanced, you may:
· Be assertive
· Exert your will in a way that leads to the expected results somewhat effortlessly
· Have harmonious relationships with your surrounding
Imbalances in the third chakra can manifest as:
· Excessive control and authority over your environment and people
· Or the opposite in case of deficiency or blocked energy: Feeling of helplessness, irresponsibility
· Being obsessed with minute details, seeing life through a filter of plus and minuses while losing sight of the whole picture
· Being manipulative
· Misusing your power
· Lack of clear direction, lack of purpose or ambition
Making plans or having a lot of ideas without finding efficient ways to realize them.
Affirmations are a simple, useful tool that can open up your solar plexus chakra. These can be said at a certain time every day, or at various times throughout the day. Many people write them down and put them in noticeable places to remind themselves. Starting the day with affirmations can put you in the right frame of mind without having to spend a lot of time on meditation exercises.
This Affirming Meditation with additional information shown in the "Free Stuff" of this website will assist you to living a more joyful life!